First off… OIL UP! Use a bit of Stress Away. A bit of Valor and Valor 2. Lavender and Melissa to soothe you.
For our oils of the Gameplan Bootcamp, I’ll do an oil round up of my top favorites for business building.
- Helichrysum for compassion—so you are hearing what your leaders and what your distributors are saying.
- Basil and Awaken for confusion—to keep you focused on the 3 things that grow your business. Cypress, thyme, and spruce are good too.
- Sara to deprogram yourself—if you still think you are not a diamond. #diamondrising Transformation is good too! Release and 3 Wise Men are my “walk away from it” oils when you’re having a rotten day. Lemon if you just need something good in your nose. It’s my happy oil. Lime too! Tangerine also!
- Live Your passion— on the days you are discouraged. I love Inspiration also.
- Grapefruit and Sandalwood— for negativity. Speak life!
- Frankincense— for balancing your energy. It’s for the days you feel off. You have lost the cadence in your step. You’re not feeling very Oola. Energy—our electrical field—something the Lord created! It’s ok to talk about it! He made the geomagnetic field, and the energy field around and in our bodies. Our spine and our nervous system wouldn’t work without a little electricity!
- Energy—(just to have a little) Oola fitness. Fir. EnRGee. NingXia and Nitro together. Try making the Mango Protein Smoothie from page 51 of the Gameplan book! Good food helps!) Up your water intake to 8 glasses a day and see how that helps as well.
- Rejection— Acceptance. Joy. Oola Family. Kick the dust off your feet! Be so busy teaching classes you have no time to notice the no’s.
- Basil— when you’re wasting time on other things.
- Fear— Bergamot. Northern Lights black spruce (one of my FAVORITE oils!) Motivation. Hope.
- Empowerment— Know where you are going. Magnify your purpose.
- Oola Grow—those are on the list of my fav’s when you need to grow. They are for when you need inspiration for OGV and leaders. You need legs. Live in the land of this is possible!
- #diamondrising oil— Highest Potential. Believe where this goes. And fight for it.
Tips— Get them in the diffuser while you work. Pass them around the dinner table every night, with the rule that they can’t stay on the table longer then 60 seconds. Get something on your feet and the back of your neck before you go to bed each night. Carry one in your pocket all the time. Sleep with a couple of bottles on your nightstand so you are close to their frequency. Make-up rollerball blends with 3 singles or 1 blend in them and carry them on you and apply. Get at least 3 oils a day on your body. You can do this!